Friday 21 January 2011

About Me

Welcome to my website. My name is Sue James and I have been a full time teacher for 23 years until a few years ago when I decided to go part-time and have a little time to myself and my interests and hobbies.
In my younger days, I studied Art and Graphic Design as my main subjects at Teachers Training College, so card making was a natural progression many years later when I had the opportunity to devote some of my time to art and graphics in the form of card making.
I started card making comparatively recently and found that my College background subjects were ideally suited to this. After a few months of making cards and receiving a lot of positive feedback from friends, family and associates, I decided to set up this website and turn my talents in to hopefully earning me some money. I intend to donate some of my earnings from this venture to Charity, the major one being the Cats Protection League as I have 6 (sadly now only 5) cats of my own at present . Images of my cats are now on my 'Animal Magic' page
Please study the website at your leisure-----------all cards are individually hand-crafted by myself and each one, therefore is totally unique. Some cards contain there own individual insert , some have text/verses, some are blank. This will be detailed under each image. More cards will be added and if you would like a card individually made, please e mail me at susan@susananneluxurycards.co.uk or write to me

No comments:

Post a Comment