Thursday 17 February 2011

Jessica Alba pregnant

Actress Jessica Alba just just announced that she is pregnant with her second child with husband Cash Warren.
She shared the good news on her official Facebook page: "I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news - [my daughter] Honor is going to be a big sister! I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around." Congrats to Jessica!

We can barely keep up with all the celebrity baby news! There are so many pregnant celebrities and new mums and dads, it's got us wondering if there's something in the water in Celebland. Celeb mums-to-be include Victoria Beckham, Pink, Kate Hudson and Holly Willoughby. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment